Sunday, October 29, 2006

Frustration

~sitting here watching my posing videos from yesterday...my upper body, I swear I have not a complaint, I can kill them all with my back,really nice horseshoes, great bicep peaks, striated chest,....HOWEVER I am just plain ol' frustrated when I watch my legs...What does a girl have to do to get the definition to come in?!!! Woe the F#*! is me -
My hamstrings aren't so bad, but my quadriceps, I swear they do this on purpose.

One day of replenishing - I had IHOP harvest grain pancakes and porkchops yesterday - with scrambled egg whites. My favorite meal in the entire world!!! The only thing that could have made it better would have been if I had three more pancakes on my plate. Back on the diet today - I was at 150 this morning. I gained two pounds this week.

I got my hair extensions this morning....they are ok, I wanted to have long hair for years on end, but had to put up with hair stylist after hair stylist who thought I should be Shirley Temple reincarnated. My friend Lisa Scott and her daughter Tashia put them in. Lisa is beautiful and a very talented singer, and she also made the great bikini and dress in the pictures posted a few days ago.
I can't get this blogger to uplaod the pictures from yesterday, so those will have to wait.




No comments: