Saturday, July 07, 2007

2 weeks

Let's get it over with!!!! :) Yes, I'm ready - I'm lean enough, now it is just the finer details to be worked out.

I really don't feel like I'm training unless I am training at heavy weight maxes, but I guess my training is still effective, because my traps are very sore today., and I couldn't give you a clue as to why they are so sore, except maybe that there isn't enough recovery food being ingested.

I did eat "normally" a couple of days this week, but my "normal" eating is always so clean it would make you sick. I'm hanging in the 151 +/- range, and will most likely increase a few pounds in the next coming weeks if our plan pans out properly, and I would certainly bet the bank that it will.

The Evil Genius actually froths at the mouth as he sits and calculates and analyzes and maps out my plan. He's extreme, but hey, I am at this stage of the game because of him. I always say - I'm the carpenter, but he is the architect. I just follow blue prints well.

Because you asked for them - I did find a couple of blade throwing pictures. They are obviously a few years old, because - look how skinny I am!!

No comments: