Sunday, September 02, 2007

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

So sorry I've not visited my own blog for over a week now. I have trouble writing anything when I'm not getting excited about the way things are progressing. Nothing of note to post. I'm just plugging along.

I have been very busy as a Realtor lately, and that is a good thing.

I finally got my photos back from Kevin Fleming from our shoot in July before the Masters - here is a sample. The man is just golden with the camera. http://www.wilddelaware.com/ is his photo blog with recent wildlife and nature photos. He used to work for National Geographic.
I am not sure I am the type of "wildlife" he is used to shooting, but we got some fantastic shots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate:
Those are unreal glutes! I'd love to have you as a buyer rep agent just to watch you walk ahead of me through all the houses! Talk about a hard sell!

Keep up the great work