Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm moved - albeit I will be living out of boxes and amidst debris for awhiile to come! I love my new house. I do not know where I fit all of this "stuff" in such a small space before...I really would like to spend the rest of my life NOT accumulating "stuff". It does not help having a 14 year old pack rat.


I was feeling kind of out of sorts yesterday physically, I even had a fever! But we all know that when I first come down with something, I usually have great workouts. Yesterday was no exception. I love doing very heavy incline dumbell presses. I did my second set with 100's for 10 and then a set with the 120's for 5. When powerlifting I do incline presses, but can't go that heavy because heavy benching wear me out first. I was able to fry myself out very well, so by the time I got through chest, shoulders, then to triceps, I could barely dip. I could only muster 10, and that is half of my usual set. And I'm not so sore today - just nice and "heavy tight."


I'm still hanging at 173. I guess I've just about "grown into" this weight and it is time to move up now...B did mention that I am leaner now at this weight than I had been, probably about 11% bodyfat or so. Even though I did chest yesterday, he snapped a photo of my back. I'm sure I don't need to point this out, but check out the gluteus medius span! I probably get scored down for that, but you know what, I'm proud of it. There are a heck of alot of women bodybuilders (men, too, I'm sure) out there who have no gluteus medius development, nor lower back for that matter. Judges don't seem to even like it very much on women. Short of cutting them off, it is what I got - big round globe sized glutes!

Happy Thanskgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: