Saturday, June 21, 2008

Throw me a Brick -

At least GW had a great night last night. He hit a PR of 510 deadlift, and he still had some steam to spare. He's going to hit an EASY 550 on July 19th, and possibly more.
Me - I just can't win. Once in awhile I get a full night's sleep, but not enough. Then, what I suppose is the bad karma kicks up when I am lucky enough to be slumbering as I should , like last night. 3:00 am. My son's friends decide to wrestle around on the floor. Hard banging and thumping - woke me up. Then I have to get up and go yell at them and then can't get back to sleep for hours.... always something. The construction crew next door did a drop off at 5:00 am the other morning, after it took me til 1:30 to get to sleep.... those kinds of things.

It is wearing me down, big time. Sometimes I'd like to just stop the world, as the saying goes, and jump off. Have someone throw a brick at my head just to knock me out for awhile....

No comments: