Friday, June 26, 2009

3 weeks out

I am talking to a new webmaster and hope to have a new website sometime within the coming months. I know my old site has run its course, and never has worked properly with the like of Firefox and some other browsers. Bear with me.


Here is my new little girl - Cap'n Jazz. She's about 10 weeks old.
She's just a lil' sweetie, she is.















I want to get some things straight here - I am not "chasing" anybody at this competition.
I'm worried only about me. Period. And you know what - I'm not even "worried" about me.
I'm going in looking the way I want to, the way I think I look best. And I WILL be prepared to show my best package, the Kate package. I've still got 3 weeks of work to do, but I'm doing it.
I promise.














I have no idea what I'm looking at here - it was still early in the a.m. I think my eyes hadn't rolled back out of thier sockets yet. : )






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute kitty!