Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday April 17, 2006 8:03 am

Yesterday was Easter. I spent a good portion of the day trying to iron our real estate problems...some holiday. I don't think people realize how much STRESS is involved in this occupation.

I wanted to stop and give thanks to my awesome (overused word, but it fits in this situation) training partner and GURU of strength Broderick Chavez.If it were not for him taking me under his wing almost a year and a half ago, I would not be the strong and happy lifter that I am today. If you have never seen Broderick Chavez squat, you are missing one of the greatest squatters ever. Of course, that's not all he is...He's also been the "architect" for my bodybuilding, and the reason I am able to amp myself up in the gym on any given day. He has had to convince me of alot of things, one of them being that I really am stronger than I realized, and he ticks me off sometimes because he is usually right ( so I can eat peanut butter evryday and not get fat).
I could go on and on and on, but to put it simply B, Thank you from the bottom of my heart and muscle bellies!!!

No comments: