Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday April 26 11:45 a.m.

Last night was it for training until the meet this Saturday. B could not make it to the gym, so I had Bill "babysit" me...Thank you Bill, you are a real trooper, and very motivating, too! Bill has ENORMOUS triceps. He was benching last night, too. He has a rotator cuff injury, and has to back off a little.
Big Princess Baby even wrapped her own wrists...whatever is this world coming to?

I was missing some of that "oomph" again. I can only imagine that it means that my body needs a rest - hence the reason I needed to get in there last night and not wait until tonight.
Benching -I did some 2 second pauses. Three reps at 185, 1 at 205. I had to decide where to cut it off at. Bill helped me decide that cutting off at 225 for 1 was best. It was decent. In my head I know that something was missing, but to the outside world it appeared good. I am not so sure that last night I could have handled my normal 275 with a 2 second pause. 250, for sure, but again, somwhere other than in myself lied the "oomph". 2 sets tricep dumbell extensions, 2 sets lateral raises and I was out of there....
I'm at 165. perfect. Now just hold it all together for Saturday, get that 1027+ total RAW, and I remain the Power Goddess...

No comments: