Monday, March 31, 2008

And so it begins...

My site is FINALLY all back in working order...some few people may have noticed that my Members Section was unsecured for 3 days.(no, don't try it now - it is fixed) What a nightmare getting that resolved. A friggin' NIGHTMARE!!! Anyhoo - more night mares are on their way, I am sure, as I am now in charge of keeping my site updated....first I have to LEARN HOW to do it!!! HAH!!!

I began my contest diet - 16 weeks out....wayyyyyyy early for me, I know. I told my prepper that I would do everything he said, and when we assess in the next couple of weeks we can adjust. I'm not sure he believed me when I told him that I can lose weight very quickly. I can, and I will, and I'm sure that we will be adjusting some things, but if I was ging to listen to myself I wouldn't have hired somebody to guide me! I do trust him.

Sunday morning scale - read 176.4 unclothed.

The pix are after Friday evening's workout.

What a porcine looking creature, yes?


Now that I'm finally in the "big" category...I'm not so sure I like what I see... I think my favorite size of me is in the 150's somewhere. That's look and comfort levels I refer to. But...I'm wearing this size to the Masters. Anyhooo - I am thrilled to be on a diet, so I can perhaps feel a bit more streamlined, rather than feeling like a linebacker.


Friday we did some rack pulling - 625 x 3 from knee level. Still keeping in the same range.I have it on video, but I had my computer reloaded the other day and my computer guy didn't put the program that I use to compile and edit video clips. So no videos until I either get him to come over and put it on my computer again (that's a big maybe) or buy it myself.

We hefted with dumbell rows - always my favorite. The Firm has 150's, and I do believe the owner may be springing for something heavier soon... : )... what else...I fergitttt??? Oh, dumbell pullovers, and dumbell shrugs, and machine preachers, and kettlebell concentration curls, and pulley rope curl thingies, and hack machine calves...and the best part of the workout???!!! My feet did not hurt and I didn't have to take my shoes off once due to the pain! I was wearing my arch supports.

Amazing. Happy, Happy Feet!


No comments: