Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gagging on potatoes

I used to love cold baked potatoes, but i think that love died out long ago, as I am currently having a problem with this potato I am presently eating making its way down my throat. 14 more weeks of these... oh, joy!
However, I AM enjoying peeling the weight off. I owe the first week's big drop to the elimination of creatine.That stuff does make one watery and bloated. I feel much better and in a few pounds I'll probably be down to a "comfortable" weight.

Last night benching was PERFECT! GW and I were both dog-tired. He kept his weight low and went for reps, while I decided I only had so much energy to spare... instead of my first set with 245 or so, I jumped it up to 275 and decided that I would do them or I would not, all depending on how my energy levels panned out. They went perfectly, good groove, good speed, good rotation in the wrist, good pause, good everything. I did 4. So I upped it to 295 and got 2. All felt right. Took it to 225 for 12, tho' with a shorter pause. Perfect Perfect Perfect!
Everything else we did was more in the 8-12 rep range. I hate reps.

I'm only doing 20 minutes of cardio on the days that I do it, and it IS monotonous, but it does help me sleep better...I will give it that credit.

There are some other things going on in my life right now, but I'm mum on some things for a reason...when the time is right I'll share.

No comments: