Sunday, April 20, 2008

Real Cardio

I just bought a brand new piece of cardio equipment today - It's a Cub Cadet. That's correct - a lawnmower. REAL exercise... It always irks me to see people with 1/4 to 1/2 acre sized lawns get on a riding mower, especially after they've been to the gym to workout on the eliptical machine or treadmill. I enjoy cutting grass. My new "lawn" is pretty much the embarrassment of the neighborhood. All of the other lawns in my section of the neighborhood are landscaped very meticulously. Every one has gorgeous flowers blooming- I have weeds and dirt and sticks and a lot of dead leaves still. I did have two flowers.. right smack in the middle of my yard. But they are both dead now...
I mowed over my first snake today! Ooooo - I'm glad I saw it after it was dead, rather than whilst it was still alive and wriggling through my yard. I'm going to go ahead and leave it out to rot...oooo...I'm not touching it (lest ye didn't think I was very girlie - there ya go!).

No highlights in the training this week. Not enough food to fuel the machine. My workouts were labored and just getting through them took it ALL out of me. My strength has PLUMMETED!
I was down to 163.6 yesterday, soooo...against my prepper's guidelines, I am going to have to add some calories in to my diet. 13 pounds in less than 3 weeks is wayyy to much to lose so quickly. At this rate I'll be a middleweight by July 19th. I had a "normal" eating day yesterday. I told myself I could eat whatever I wanted, but when I get rolling on a diet, I have a hard time stepping off of it. So, I ate additional good foods, cuz I'm a good girl. Back to the diet today, though. Actually, it is not AGAINST his guidelines, I'm just not "conferring" with him before I do so. All for the better me on July 19th, you will see.

No pictures today. I will get them tomorrow.

No comments: