Thursday, October 14, 2010

2010 Nationals - counting down





It is Thursday before competition day - FINALLY!!!
I got the insane notion to drive down to Atlanta. It took me 2 days, but really, it wasn't a bad trip at all. There is just wayyyyyyyy too much stuff to bring if you want to do this properly. And if I'm going to do it, no half-assing around.
I must have brought 15 bags worth of "stuff" !










I have a gorgeous room here in Atlanta on one of the top floors with a view of the city to die for. I may not want to leave my room for a couple of days! Though it is beautifully sunny and warm outside...a short stroll may or may not be in order today.

I hear the heavyweight class for women's bodybuilding is under 10! That sux. I enjoy competition.



I'll leave you with a few progress pix from Monday, 5 days out from the show and check in after the show.
















1 comment:

Jesse Novack said...

You need a tank with at least 82 gallon FHR, or first hour rating.. You can easily transfer its position being able to place the fireplace anywhere in the house is great but the ability to transfer it from one area to another is something more amazing! If you no longer want the electric fireplace in your living room then you can just unplug it and transfer it in your own room. So, it is best to take your vehicle in as soon as you notice even the slightest heating problem. Cook the egg on 100 percent power for around 30 seconds. Anyone wishing to buy a washing machine must look into the type of model they desire before buying.