Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hi Ho Hi Ho

It's off to Miami I go...NPC NAtionals November 10th!
It has taken me a month to whittle down from 170 to 154. I have to level off on this diet now. My projected competition weigh-in is 145. I will also be competing at the First State Power Frenzy September 30 - yes, my own meet, frenzied is one of my favorite states of being. I'll be a 148 pounder this time.
ANyhoooo- I am much pleased at my physique. My legs have taken on a beautiful shape, I can no longer be afraid to show them! 400+ pound squats almost every week and now additional brutal work (ahhh, secret methods) have really transformed them.
I've made the hotel reservations, the flight reservations, and just walked back from the post office with my $150 entry fee. The judges should take note of me this year, or something's wrong...
My strength is holding up! I attribute this to the fact that I feel better both physically and mentally at a lighter bodyfat percentage. Last night I put up 295 for three reps on the bench - all mine, all perfect form. Last week we did throw on 315 and I did it perfectly, too.
Monday I hit 405 for two reps, nicely. Power Goddess lives.

No comments: