Tuesday, October 24, 2006

2 and a half weeks to Miami




....I think I am I supposed to be excited about the upcoming competition? ?? Sorry, I haven't quite hit that stride yet.
I have set up a photoshoot with Annie Rivvieccio while I am in Miami - THAT excites me!!! I had a shoot with the awesome and ever so loveable Clyde Carr this past Sunday - he is very talented, and a great friend. The pictures here are by Clyde- we went to Cape Henlopen State Park, and you just can't get much prettier scenery anywhere. Iwould not call myself a "good" model, but we did get a ton of beautiful shots.

My weight is hovering around 148. The diet is kicking my butt here and there - last Friday I almost passed out at the gym due to lack of sugars...Strength is down a little - energy gets sapped VERY quicly. My quads are still my frustration.

No comments: