I was feeling like a basket case because I couldnt sleep for a couple of weeks (imagine THAT! ). But now I am rested and back to being ornery. I feel rather good now. I have changed my training so now I am only doing one big body part per workout, or one, maybe two smaller body parts.
I am very pleased with my progress, and the best is yet to come!
Someone suggested I play "20 Questions with Kate" here.
Let's see if I can come up with 10 questions...
1.Favorite color - changes periodically. Right now I go for "energy colors" - yellow, orange, red.
2. Favorite food - frozen birthday cake - has to have plenty of icing.
3. What cd is in your car cd player right now? I believe it is the new Static - X - Cult of Static.
4. How do you like to relax - with a big ol' glass of wine...ok, 2 glasses....
5. Do you have any pets - no...but we are supposed to be getting a kitty cat tomorrow! :)
6. Favorite Muppet - Grover
7.What kind of car do you drive - 2006 Jeep Liberty.
8. Favorite sport - Powerlifting....duhhhh....(and Pro Bull Riding, of course )
9. Chocolate or vanilla - Vanilla
10. favorite comedian - whatever happened to Chris Elliot ????
OK - that's enough. We don't want to get too personal with me.