Sunday, October 04, 2009

Iron Sport Gym

Nothing about training is even worth elaborating on this week, except for the fact that I was able to visit with Steve Pulcinella at Iron Sport Gym in Glenolden PA on Friday. I was able to train with Steve and his workout partner, Frank for some deadlifting and back training. My deadlifting sucked. That's all i can say about it, but Steve is awesome and so is the gym. I'd sell my soul to train at a gym like that on a regular basis, I swear I would.




Steve really caters to the serious Iron Athlete - whether it be Powerlifting, Strongman, Bodybuilding, and is one of the very few places anywhere in the USA where you can go to train in Olympic lifting.
If you live anywhere within reasonable driving's distance to IronSport, it is worth the journey - pure Iron Heaven. :)
Steve knows his stuff, too, if you need some training advice or help with any of the Iron sports.

No comments: