Saturday, November 22, 2008

11/22/08

It has been a tough week and a half. I lost my friend and business partner, hence my "job" as well.
If you don't think that kind of stress takes its toll on you physically as well as mentally , think again. I am physically beyond exhausted and mentally drained. So, no gym news, as it has been more like going through the motions just to get through it. I missed a couple of days as well.

My massues commented last week that my right leg was so much more muscular and dense than my left leg. Of course, I had to immediately go home and measure. Sure as shooting, left leg is just a hair under 26", and the right leg is 26 1/4". Now I am self consious and standing with my left leg behind me all of the time! LOL.

My weight is down to 173. It has been hard to concentrate on eating.

So where do I go from here? Hopefully nowhere but upward.

No comments: