Sunday, July 23, 2006

Wallowing

I've been hanging in bed for two days, except for the1 hour fifteen minute 10 mile round trip drive I took to pick up Slater - summer traffic at the beach, it suxxxxxx. Talk about making miserable more miserable!
This situation suxxxxxxxxxx, too.
I have to make a trip to the doctor in the morning. I definitely feel infected, way deep in the inner ear canals. There are discolored big, swollen circles under my eyes. Antibiotics are sure to be prescribed. Then this back...I would say that if I didn't have the respiratory problem ont op of the back, that the back might be healed (enough) for me to go through with the meet next weekend, but the illness on top of it just too much for me to even think about right now. I could cry.
I hate antiobiotics, usually more than the illness.
Why I can't just get myself together for one friggin' event just boggles my mind. I am surely jinxed.

No comments: