Sunday, November 25, 2007

Post Turkey Post

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? I am probably the only person you know who loses weight every Thanksgiving, because I just don't like that kind of food! Comfort food - nope, don't go for it. I like turkey. But nix on the stuffing, mashed potatoes, string bean casseroles, I cannot stand sweet potatoes, I do not like pie, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than eat gravy - ooo!!! I had a plate with turkey, a little bit of stuffing, I did like my sister-in-law's spinach salad, a bit of plain broccoli. And NO, I never cared for any of those foods, never. A couple of years ago my sister-in-law got irritated because I brought my own plain baked potato and broccoli to dinner. This time they had broccoli with cheese sauce, but were wise enough to make some sans the cheese for me. What can I say??
My nephew made it home from Iraq for the dinner. He is a marine. Wow - he's grown into such a handsome responsible young man!

I have been fighting something for the past few days. I skipped training on Friday altogether. I couldn't help myself and went in for an abbreviated session yesterday. 6 sets for back, 3 for biceps. I felt strong, but got winded very easily. Last night I felt the wrath of the training, unfortunately, but today I'm on the upswing again.

I want to give extra props and aces to ALAN THOMAS of PROWRISTSTRAPS.com. Not only does he make the best lifting wraps and straps (APT pro ) in the entire world, but he is such a great guy (and handsome too) ! Thank you for all of your support, Alan!!!! Love ya!

No comments: