Friday, November 16, 2007

Still Moving

I'm still here! I'm still moving....my old place looks like a trash can, and it is really driving me nuts living like this, but it will all be over soon.

Training is going well, no complaints.

Real estate could be ALOT better, but at least the lull has given me time to move! (looking at the proverbial bright side)


Hey - I finally got my $2100 back yesterday from f*#%$^ Bruce Thompson. I guess his attorney told him there was no way he was going to convince anybody that he was in the right and I was in the wrong, since I had a stack of proof a mile high. Words to everyone - always DOCUMENT!!! It has proved me right and saved my butt numerous times.


I have been collecting lots of rants and raves - people say some of the dumbest things, though sometimes it is just a matter of being "ignorant"....so when I have time to spend I will go off on some of my loveable tirades. :)


February 16th - APA Delaware Open Iron Fest at the new Firm Fitness Center - stay tuned for details...oh, yours truly is the meet director.


This picture is from the WPW shoot last month in New Castle.
Please excuse the Eddie Munster hair.

No comments: