Thursday, April 12, 2007

174

I know I should never train two days in a row, especially back to back after legs. However, there wasn't much choice for me this week. It was a "labored" session. GW and I trained chest, delts, tri's last night. Neither of us were in our strong modes, but for some reason both of us got incredible pumps...like my delt meat was ripping right through the skin. At this point, my bench is so off, I am negative about benching at the meet, however, both B and GW have already decided for me that I am. B's already planned my sequence of attempts...sure, I can refuse, but not attempting is as big of a failure as a failed attempt - even bigger... but don't read that as a definite. I am still undecided. I was up to (OMG) 174 pounds last night. My all time heaviest - approximately 12% bodyfat. I have to get down to 165 for next Saturday, so best cut out my late night Debbie Cakes tonight.

3 comments:

JC said...

Don't do it!!!! Don't cut out the little Debbie Cakes!!! you will regret it :)

Kate Baird said...

I need to drop 9 pounds by next Friday morning. Little Debbie will be there for me after weigh-ins!
(Zebra Cakes rule!)

JC said...

I bet you are STRONGER when they are in your diet....LOL.

My weekness are those little coffee cake ones...